Skip to main content
- Game may on rare occasions crash while in combat.
- Game may on rare occasions crash when starting a new lifetime while in combat.
- Game may on very rare occasions crash while exploring the world.
- Game may crash on outdated GPU drivers.
- Game may crash on below min spec hardware.
- Pressing Alt-Tab several times in quick succession may cause the game to crash.
- The game may on very rare occasions crash while flying in the winter biome.
- After completing a village quest NPCs may on rare occasions be invisible when returning to hand in quest.
- On very rare occasions the player may get an enemy modifier card when using the Foresight card.
- After updating the game the weapon "Longsword" may display incorrect damage values.
- Random encounter enemies may respawn after traveling far enough from them after being defeated.
- Enemies in Rifts may respawn after the player moved far enough away from them.
- It is possible to get stuck in the Elder Troll arena if luring the boss outside of the arena at the start of the fight.
- Roadside Vendors may change vendor type when reloading a save.
- The Reforger vendor may offer no cards if the player has not yet unlocked any items.
- Enemies in some locations may have traversal issues due to cuts in the navmesh.
- A few locations may have issues with enemies losing aggro on the player due to a too small AOO.
- On occasion rifts may not clear all intended camps of hatred.
- Some armor sets may provide the incorrect amount of armor.
- On occasion random encounters may spawn in water.
- On rare occasions some chests may not spawn after unlocking skills in the skill tree, this is fixed by restarting the game.
- The player may get stuck in a respawn loop if performing a light attack and falling into the water at the broken bridge tutorial area.
- The Passive skill Rich Obliteration may not work as intended.
- The Passive upgrade Warden’s Bounty may not work as intended.
- Quest givers in towns may after completing a quest still show that they are interactable while they are not.
- Ashen Reckoning burning buff does not interact with Painbringers Status effects buff.
- Some Juggernaut enemies that spawn may have problems detecting the enemy when entering their area of operations.
- On rare occasions side quest markers may not show correctly.
- Users may on rare occasions get stuck in the inventory screen after using a draw 3 card.
- Some screens may not be optimized for ultra widescreen.
- Ravens dialogue may be cut off when using 21:9 resolution.
- UI may become unresponsive when entering the codex screen
- Work around - Using Mouse to navigate out of menu
- Some localized text may not be shown correctly.
- On occasion after using the Armor Erosion Hatred card, armor value may turn negative.
- While in offline mode, the player connection status on the main screen may get stuck saying “Connecting”.
- Players' Hatred level may show too high numbers if allowed to turn negative.
- Textures may in a few areas on rare occasions start flickering.
- There may be graphical issues such as flickering and corrupted ground textures on AMD R9 Series GPUs.
- Alt-Tab while in fullscreen mode may cause the game to enter Window mode.
- There may be occasional FPS drops while traversing villages on close to minspec computers.
- SFX may get stuck playing if the player skips the end lifetime results screen.
- Ambiance SFX may start/stop abruptly when entering or exiting certain areas.
- Some SFX may not be correctly triggered during the Elder Troll combat encounter.
- Hatred SFX may trigger inconsistently on chests.
- Door opening SFX may be incorrectly triggered when approaching the hub area from the outside.