Skip to main content
- The game may on rare occasions crash in the open world.
- The game may on very rare occasions crash in the character select screen after starting a new run.
- On occasion, some Weapon Cards may not trigger their effects correctly.
- The Foresight Card may draw an already played Unique Card, resulting in the player not receiving a new Card.
- The Card “Bouquet of Invigoration” does not give extra life.
- The new enemy variants Häxa Mentor and Cultist Brute may lose sight of the player in some circumstances.
- If the player reaches 100% posture damage and dodges out of a fight the posture bar may fade out even though it is still full.
- Sometimes the Forceful Attack cooldown icon may not update correctly.
- Some enemies in camps may start a fight with some lost health.
- Spirit Damage from Shield and Sword weapons does not work against Draugrs.
- On rare occasions, enemy camp chests may not spawn correctly.
- On very rare occasions dropped fragments may not be interactable.
- On rare occasions, the Forceful attack and Devastating attack may not trigger correctly.
- On occasion, some Hatred-filled chests do not have Hatred in them.
- There may be issues with missing line breaks or overlapping text in localized languages on some Cards.
- In some cases the icon for the amount of dodge charges left may not update correctly, showing 1 used even though 2 are used.
- If setting down a custom marker on the map, this may stay on the map between runs.
- The next Hatred Card shown on the vessel screen may be incorrect.
- The map screen may cause a FPS drop on some machine setups.
- On occasion, some music transitions may end abruptly.
- On very rare occasions enemy sounds may stop being audible, requiring a game restart to resolve.
- On rare occasions, the Hatred cleanse sound may play twice and overlap on Hatred Chests.